Friday, May 27, 2011

Cover Letter for IT Jobs -1


Cover Letter for IT Jobs



Job Application
(your typed name)
1234, W Street,
BCD,
(xxx)-xxx xxxx.

Date: 1st May, 2011.
Mr. XYZ
Human Resources Manager
ABC Company
Company Street Address
City, State, Pin code



Dear Mr. XYZ,



      I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a Software Developer. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.

Presently I am deputed as an assistant at ABC for the last two years. During these years I have acquired a very good knowledge of Web technologies (Perl CGI, PHP). My responsibility includes providing back end support for the distributed applications and guiding new trainees through their jobs.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on friday, 12th May, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.



Regards,




(your typed name)

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment