Friday, May 27, 2011

Cover Letter for IT Jobs -2


Job Application
(your typed name)
1234, W Street,
BCD,
(xxx)-xxx xxxx.

Date: 1st May, 2011.
Mr. XYZ
Human Resources Manager
ABC Company
Company Street Address
City, State, Pin code

Dear Mr. XYZ,




I learned of ABC through online research using the CareerSearch database through Career Services at X Tech where I am completing my Master's degree in Computer Engineering. From my research on your web site, I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your needs. I am interested in a software engineering position upon completion of my degree in May 2003.

As a graduate student, I am one of six members on a software development team where we are writing a computer aided aircraft design program for National Space Center. My responsibilities include designing, coding, and testing of a graphical portion of the program for graphics input and output. I have a strong background in computer aided design, software development, and engineering, and believe that these skills would benefit the designing and manufacturing aspects of Template software. Enclosed is my resume which further outlines my qualifications.

My qualifications make me well suited to the projects areas in which your division of Solutions is expanding efforts. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a position with you, and will contact you in a week or ten days to answer any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information from me such as a company application form or transcripts. Thank you for your consideration.


Regards,




(your typed name)

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment